Friday 27 September 2013

Dim Sum at Yauatcha & outfit of the day!

I'm a total foodie.  Whether it's a home cooked meal or at a restaurant, there's nothing I love more than beautiful food.


I recently went to Aqua-Hutong at the Shard and it got me in the mood for Chinese as we had exceptional dim sum there.  So since then, I decided to visit Yauatcha, a Chinese restaurant in the heart of Soho which serves immaculate presented Dim Sum in a laid back serene atmosphere.


menus_1
Scallop Dim Sum

Green Tea dessert, peach melba & apricot and pistachio mille feuille

We ordered so so much that I actually forgot to take photos of the main course but I did actually order this scallop dimsum that you can see in the picture aobve which I got form their site! Their crispy duck was served with delicious handmade pancakes and the  Kung Pao chicken was simply delicious. I did remember to take pictures of the fabulous deserts though!  I would definitely recommend this to chinese food lovers!

It's a really laid back restaurant, so I decided to dress smart casually, with a floaty antique pink top & jeans.









Hair & Makeup

I kept my makeup natural, focusing on clear skin with YSL teint touche ecalit foundation and YSL powder in Radiance, with a dash of Benefit They're Real mascara and some cherry kissbalm from Kiko in a balmy fuschia.

My hair I just whipped up into a messy bun to keep to the informal look

Hope you like my outfit for Yauatcha! Have you been? xxxx



 Outfit:
 Urban outfitters floaty pink top
Guess Jeans with hint of glitter
Moschino Leather bag
Ugg suede heels in cream


No comments:

Post a Comment

=