Tuesday 3 September 2013

Dr Brandt - Flaws No More r3p eye!

Hey Dolls!

I've recently discovered a little miracle eye cream* by Dr Brandt called Flaws no More r3p eye.  It aims to reduce puffy eyes and dark circles as well banish wrinkles!  These all go down very well in my book!

It's a charming little pot but a little product goes a long way.  Its a super rich formula packed full of peptides, antioxidants and vitamins that all help to keep your skin looking radiant supple.  I always go for products with these elements as I feel in my mid 20s its important to get on the band wagon now with protecting and looking after our skin.  In fact, my orange peel cleanser which is packed full of vitamin C produces a similar sensation to this eye cream and really helps to stimulate the natural production of collagen within the skin.





 Results? 9/10

I am super impressed with this little pot. In about 10 minutes my puffy eyes were visible reduced as well as the dark circles lessened. I think this is perfect for in the mornings when you wake up early and need an instant fix to make you look like your normal self.  Though I don't yet (touch wood) have wrinkles, this cream full of its antioxidants and vitamins will keep your youthful appearance for longer and so definitely worth using before you get them.

It is a little pricey at £67.00 from Look Fantastic  but personally I think it is really worth it as it will immediately help those puffy dark eyes and work in the long term on maintaining your youthful skin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=