Wednesday 11 September 2013

mini haul! MAC kiss me quick & Illamsqua foundation

Mini Haul!

The really hard thing about working in Soho, London is that it is just FULL of amazing makeup stores.  This makes lunch time extremely exciting but also extremely expensive - somehow today ended up with a mini makeup haul!

I treated my self to a lip pencil which I have heard raved about so much in the blogosphere - MAC pro longwear lip pencil in Kiss me Quick (link).  I also thought I would try out Illamasqua's Skin Base foundation (link) which not only is apparently undetectable in HD but also has a great range of shades especially for more European and Asian skintones.
Illamasqua skin base retails at £27.00 and Mac lip pencil at £14.00




I'm really looking forward to using this Mac lip pencil and Illamasqua foundation as I feel like they're the perfect pieces of makeup to add glamour to an occasion.  I've heard the mac pro long wear lip pencil looks great used over the whole look as it stays put all night without budging after a glass of wine.  Its throbbing red colour is simply delicious and really is asking for kiss.

As for the Illamsqua foundation, I'm really looking forward to trying out its high quality finish which I've heard leaves an absolutely perfect finish.  All in all, I am definitely looking forward to painting the town red with these too devilishly gorgeous makeup products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=