Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Zara Outfit of the day


Hello lovely ladies, 

Here's today's outfit - almost all Zara!  It's a beautiful sunny day today in London, but still not quite warm enough for a summer dress.

I've opted for Zara's light sky blue basic satin trousers (see it here), with a white sweater with transparent shoulders (see it here).  It's such a light an airy outfit it's perfect for these beautiful summer days.

I matched it with these stunning cream ugg wedges (similar here) which are my absolutely 'must' summer staple and this beautiful dark blue clutch from Accessorize - (similar here).  This clutch holds absolutely everything and can also be worn on the shoulder, perfect for taking to the park!

Makeup all Benefit Cosmetics - Benefit pore-fessional primer, Benefit Some Kinda Gorgeous, Benefit hoola bronzer, Benefit Dallas BlushBenefit Badgal Lash and Badgal waterproof eyeliner






 I love walking through London on sunny days like these












Wow, I think I overdid it with the pictures! But I hope you like my Zara summer outfit.  Have you got any summer musthaves?

13 comments:

  1. Oh girl! To many photos indeed! Follow the great fashion blogs: one picture and Bam! One photo is enough if well taken... I really love blogs like this, but all this photos...boring. Sorry my english, this isn´t my native language. I hope you understand this as a good tip, please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for the tip! This is a new blog, I've only been doing it for three weeks so I still have a lot to learn so I'm grateful for all the helpful comments I can get :)

      Have removed half the pics so hopefully it is better now. I will definitely bear in mind your point for the future.

      Thanks for passing by, and I hope to hear from you again :)

      Delete
  2. really like the shades of blue in this outfit!

    Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know! :-)
    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Of course, I'd love to follow you! XX

      Delete
  3. Cute look!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks! its still available at zara!

      Delete
  5. GREAT COLORS! LOVE PASTEL! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks hun!! it felt so summery! x

      Delete

=