Wednesday 4 May 2016

Makeup of the day and hair of the day

Hey Dolls, 

I haven't done a makeup or hair of the day in forever!

I have been loving this eye of horus mascara in black - this is a little gem of a makeup brand and I have been using their liquid eyeliner a lot too including in the below pictures.  The mascara retails for £18.00, which I think is a good price to pay for a decent mascara.  It separates and lengthens without leaving lashes clumpy. I also love having makeup in my makeup bag that not everyone has!!






So I went pretty natural on the face - I was using B50 foundation from YSL in the Teint Touche and followed by Hula bronzer from Benefit.  The look as all about the lashes so I wanted to keep my skin as natural as possible and also finished with a super nude Chanel lipstick.

I have been obsessed lately with Chanel's Rouge Coco moisturising lipsticks.  They leave a little shine on lips which looks great and is comfortable to wear. I am using Colour 400 Louise


To finish thhe Makeup of the Day is of course Hair of the  day!  I have been using:

This fabulous revitliasing hair trio is currently discounted on Lookfantastic by £25 - so make sure you don't miss out. The third step - the hair mask is my absolute favorite of the three.  My hair was so glossy and shiny after using it when usually I have very dull and dry hair.  My brush went straight through without too much problems on tangles which makes it an absolute winner for me and has become a firm favourite!!  It is definitely worth the money in my opinion and a must-have for those with long hair prone to splitting.


So there we go! My hair and makeup favourites for the day!

Stay tunes for more as I have been discovering some beauties this month!
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

=