Friday 25 January 2019

New Nouveau lashes enhance mascara for eyelash extensions review

The New Nouveau Lashes mascara review

Hey!

As you know I've been using the brand nouveau lashes for a while and really enjoyed their lash growth serum for longer lashes.  But recently I decided to treat myself to their Enhance mascara.

Enhance Mascara by Nouveau Lashes

The reason I purchased this mascara was because I had false eyelash extensions and was warned that not all mascara was good for extensions or could make them fall out quicker. This mascara, however, was made precisely for those who want to enhance their eyelash extensions.

Maybe one of the reasons it works is that is just comes away easily with warm water in the shower.  So you don't have to rub your delicate eyelashes with cleanser.  It also is developed so it doesn't affect the adhesive bond.

I also used this mascara for a holiday in Puglia which involved a lot of swimming, and and general damage and yet the lashes stayed in place.  For £19.00 for this mascara I think it's a great price if you are someone who wears false lashes or extensions.  You can of course use it when you're not wearing false lashes as well as it works great as a gentle normal mascara. I would personally recommend it for your makeup bag.



As a mascara I thought it was good for lengthening.  It does also volumise but I didn't use that much as I already had false extensions in .  I more just wanted to enhance the extensions and this Enhance Mascara by Nouveau lashes does just the job.

There is also one more special thing to say about this mascara and it's the double edged wand.  I can't believe more mascaras don't do this.  I love a fluffier look so really adore the side with many bristles.  Such a great idea depending on what look you want, or maybe you might use one side for the bottom lashes.

5/5, a truly awesome mascara for lash extensions xxx

#LashGang

1 comment:

  1. Switching to electric has all sorts of advantages over traditional fireplaces; the quick set-up is just the first Marlboro Red Cigarettes. There's the whole clean issue, too: no ashes to scoop, soot to clean up, or smoke to vent out Newport Cigarettes Website. Or, if you're switching from gas, you won't have to worry about dangerous gas leaks Marlboro Lights.

    ReplyDelete

=