Friday 25 January 2019

What a whirlwind 2018

It's been a whirlwind 2018.... and I'm back and ready to blog!!!

It's been filled with incredible highs, lows and has been an all round roller coaster.  Sorry I've been away from the blogging game for a while.  I had been completely overwhelmed and distracted by work, but now, 2019 is time to take a breather, and go back to what I love.  Which is blogging, eating, makeup, beauty, fashion and entrepreneurialism!

In March 2018, I was proposed to by the love of my life in New York on top of the Rockefeller Centre from the Rainbow lounge.  With breathtaking views of the skyscrapers across New York, I have to admit it caught me completely unaware and became the happiest day of my life.

Getting engaged at Rainbow Lounge / Bar 65 at the Rockefeller Centre in New York

Sorry for the hazy photo.  Iphone's front taking camera in the dark has never been its strongest selling point.  But there are plenty more photos coming up of our amazing trip to New York.  Would you guys be interested in my top recommendations for attractions?

Anyway, going back to the location.  I had only chosen the Rainbow bar as it seemed like an Iconic New York skybar to hang out in.  It is dripping with glamour, and the waiting staff who make the cocktails are dressed like they should be serving at a Great Gatsby party.  With a menu full of champagne cocktails it is truly a place to remember for ever.  If you are planning a trip to New York I cannot recommend enough.  Be sure to book though otherwise you can only stand and a place like this definitely gets packed out on a Friday night.

Rainbow Lounge / Bar 65 at the Rockefeller Centre in New York

I actually got the photo above from their website and it definitely doesn't do the views justice.  The windows are  al round making it feel like you have a true 360 panoramic view of New York.  This is just what I was after as a Londoner.  I was completely consumed with taking photos that my other half actually had quite the struggle trying to get the proposal in.... oops!

I have so much to say about 2018, but this was really the starting point for me.  A trip to New York with the love of my life, exploring, enjoying and then ending up engaged too. After 7 years together it wasn't something that I was waiting for in that expect moment and absolutely took my breath away.  The months that followed were some of the busiest.  I hope you enjoy reading about the crazy year I had in the next posts as well as a few intermittent posts on my favourite places to explore in London.

1 comment:

  1. And as far as efficiency Cigarette Tobacco For Sale, consider this: all of the energy used by an electric fireplace can be used as heat. For combustion-based fireplaces, much of the heat is lost with the toxic fumes and smoke--the heat goes out the chimney instead of inside Marlboro Cigarettes, where you want it. Finally Newport Cigarettes Carton Price, you can install an electric fireplace just about anywhere: a basement, dorm room, or even in an existing wood-burning fireplace Tobacco Store. Just make sure the vent is closed so it won't get rained on, and plug it in--installation complete.

    ReplyDelete

=