Wednesday 30 July 2014

Amalfi Coast OOTD

Good morning!

It's really hard to describe a place like the Amalfi Coast, as I'll never do it any justice.  So here are a few snapshots of it's beauty.  We drove all the way down the coast for  several hundred miles, and it was pretty much all like the shot below - deep blue sees, green mountains and pink flowers.


Travelling I like to be as comfortable as possible, especially when we were driving for so long.  So I just wore trusty old denim shorts with this cute little 'Elland Vest' from Jack Wills. It's now in the sale too for just £14.00 - an absolute bargain as it's a top which goes with everything.  I then just matched with with some nude gap leather flipflops


I have a bit of an all blue OOTD, but whenever I'm by the sea, I always find myself wearing colours which mirror the sea! Weird I know, but I absolutely love it. This casual outfit was perfect for keeping me cool and comfortable and yet great too for casual trips to the beach, bars and restaurants.  Speaking of which - if you find yourself down towards the Amalfi coast, make sure you try the pizza 'Sorrentino' which uses fresh buffalo mozzerella, pendolini tomatoes and tonnes of basil.  You won't regret it I promise!


So that's it for now - I hope I've given you a bit of inspiration to go on a road trip round the Amalfi Coast too.  I know I can't wait to get back!

Lots of love xx

2 comments:

  1. I visited the Almafi Coast myself a few years back - your photos make me want to plan a return visit!

    Love your outfit, the top's print is Mediterranean perfection!
    Sinéad xo
    ♡ fabuleuse, toujours ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it made you want to turn back, if I'm honest, I'm already planning my next trip haha! And yes, that top is so so comfy and great for travelling as it hides marks lol! xxxxxx

      Delete

=