Wednesday 8 July 2015

Black Lace Dress OOTD

OOTD - 

Here is my OOTD - even though it is more an outfit of the evening!  It is a very form fitting dress which I love, just one thing to be careful with is putting your arms through the sleeves as they are so delicate and can snag or rip easily.  It is a simple but great outfit for dressing up.

Black lace dress from H&M with matching smokey eyes.  I always think smokey eyes goes well with evening outfits as it is just a bit too heavy for the day.

I used Clarin's smokey eye pallet which has a smattering of gold in the black powder.  I am also wearing Essie's Violet nail varnish to try and stay away from looking too gothic!

This dress was an absolute bargain at £15.00 and is great for a restaurant or club with its lace sleeves it can pass for both.

No comments:

Post a Comment

=