Friday 12 July 2013

Beach Stripes - Alberta Ferretti

Well Hello!

These couple of weeks I've been in beautiful Emiglia Romagna, Italy.  I lived here for two years before moving back to London and boy have I missed it.

There people here are know as 'gente del mare', meaning people of the sea.  Everything oozes this - the beautiful grilled fish caught fresh every day, the beach side life and love of everything stripey!

Today I'm wearing some stripey shorts by Alberta Ferretti - the local designer literally born and bred in my local city and with the factory here too so I couldn't not leave her out of this first  post!









I love these shorts for the beach as theyre so light weight and so comfy.  Their stripes and colours fit in so much with the idea of Gente del Mare here!


No comments:

Post a Comment

=