Friday 26 July 2013

Dower and Hall Press day!

The other day I was invited to the beautiful press day by Dower and Hall at Kettners in Soho.  As you guys have probably seen in my posts, I'm crazy about their jewelry and I'm always wearing their nugget bracelet, so it was a great privilege to see their new collections!

I don't want to give too much of the game away, but there's a stunning turquoise collection which has absolutely captivated me!  It reminds me so much of Santorini, I think its their azures of the stones, but it immediately creates that beach godess look!  I cannot wait 'til its available in the shops!

I also was gifted a beautiful Sterling Silver Feather bracelet from their new Feathers collection! You will be seeing much much more of this and I can't wait to show it off in future posts!  What do you think of it??



Sterling Silver Feather bracelet available here from Dower and Hall





No comments:

Post a Comment

=