Sunday 14 July 2013

Feeling Pink

If you think London's scorching, here on the Adriatic coast it's absolutely volcanic.  Here's some pictures from the shade as it really was too hot to handle!

I've gone for pinks and blues - with a mixture of highstreet and designer.  On the top half its a pink Guess tank top - I splashed out on this as I really loved the colour and fit and will definitely get lots of wear this summer.  On the bottom half, again those old denim shorts and blue leather flip flops from Gap.  Seriously comfy - I can't get enough of them!

And for the accessories -


  • New Moschino wallet!  I'm absolutely in love with it, especially because it was made in the city where I'm staying!  I also got a few other pieces which you'll see in upcoming posts!!
  • Dower & Hall Nugget bracelet 












No comments:

Post a Comment

=