Friday 12 July 2013

Beach makeup and accessories

Its hard to go the beach utterly makeup free, especially when you're used to putting it on every day.  I for one, can't quite hack it.  I feel completely nude without macara on!

Here are my beach makeup essentials:

Dior Show waterpoof mascara - nothing but nothing will make this mascara smudge! (speaking of which to remove it the only thing that works for me is this Garnier 2in1 makeup remover.

Lord & Berry smudgeproof eyeliner pencil in smoke - I'm crazy about  this - not only is the dark grey a beautiful shade, but it stays all day - even in the sea. (Available from ASOS.)




Accessories:

Absolute essentials are -
Chanel Sun glasses - impossible to go out of fashion
Nomad nugget bracelet perfect for the beach look by Dower & Hall


No comments:

Post a Comment

=