Tuesday 6 August 2013

They're Real! Mascara by Benefit

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I swear by two brands for mascara - Benefit and Dior. Of those, until today, I had my two top mascaras listed as Benefit's BADgal lash and Dior's Show in Blackout.  Both have wands that just say OOMPH when you look at them.  Great big wands with huge bristles that twist your lashes into beautiful great big curls.

 And then today, something crazy happened.  I bought a silicone wand mascara. A mascara with a sensible, small and extremely non excitable looking wand.  Why??  Because it was rated the UKs number one -  Benefit's "They're Real" mascara. All my fellow mascara loving Brits couldn't be wrong, could they? I had to see it for my self.


Benefit's They're Real Mascara with cute packaging.



Review: 10/10
Excuse the sweaty face (its been kinda hot here in London).  But I hope you guys can agree that They're Real Mascara has really done a great job.

I'm not going to lie. I WAS ASTOUNDED. I don't know if its the small innocent looking wand or some kind of mad formula, but this They're Real mascara seriously doubled my lashes.  It had them flicking upwards and it lasted all day.  From the first brush stroke, I could tell it was good - it gripped to all my lashes and litterally tugged them upwards covering them all with a layer of this super lack mascara

What do you think?  Have you guys tried it, or do you prefer its sister BADgal lash.  I'm currently torn between the two!

1 comment:

  1. Hey i really want to try this mascara mice blog come to mine xx
    Www.anilalovemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete

=