Wednesday 14 August 2013

Autumn Look: Zara quilted Jacket & Moschino Bag

Hello!

Today has been really Autumnal here in London.  It's only mid August and it's already freezing.  Long gone are the shorts and skirts, so its back to jeans and jackets.

I've dragged out of the closet my Zara quilted jacket that I bought last Christmas.  It's a really dark green with brown detailing which I think is perfect for these Autumnal days.  It keeps the chill off but still wraps you up warm when it gets colder at night.  This seasons Zara quilted jacket (available here)  is beautiful too, but this season is in navy blue and black.

I've matched it with my new Moschino bag (available here) which seems to spruce up any outfit.  Even if my hair is completely wild.

Hope you like it!






What are your Autumn staples???

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=