Thursday 15 August 2013

Get the wow factor with YSL Golden Fuscia Lipgloss

Hello my beauties, 

Ever wanted to have that WOW factor with your makeup???

There's no better way to perk up your makeup than with a completely over the top coloured lipgloss.  And what better than a lipgloss with REAL gold in it my friends!

My all time favorite, and probably the only lipgloss I repurchase, is YSL's Golden Fuscia lipgloss 04.  It's a florescent pink and is bound to get you noticed.  And as I mentioned before, this range of lipglosses all contain 0.2% of 24 carat gold.  Only gold could give your lips such an unbeatable wow factor!




Yeah, I know, mine looks battered and bruised, but that's because its always loose in my handbag, ready for any occasion when I want to go for that golden wow factor.

When it's brand new, the YSL packaging on their shimmering gloss is to die for. Sleek perspex rectangular bottle with a gold lid.  I love the brush applicator form this YSL range - beating all the other brands out there. It glides onto your lips with precision, which I feel you can't get with those squeezy plastic tube glosses out there....Lancome juicy tubes spring to mind.

So, to summarize, if you want a stunning gloss, you can't go wrong with YSLs golden shimmer lipgloss, complete with real gold. Their selection of colours is to die for, so go and have a look (see here) and find one that will make you feel completely gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

=