Tuesday 13 August 2013

What's in the Bag!

Hey Dolls!

I've recently treated myself to a new Moschino bag (available here) on a recent holiday to Italy as I went to where they actually make the bags.  I went on a bit of a spree so you'll see them featured a lot in upcoming posts! But I'm wearing it proudly, as I was looking for the perfect bag which no-one else has which can be for both work and play and I've found it!  Here's a peek of whats inside!



I'm not somebody to absolutely clog up my bag as otherwise I can never find anything so I keep everything to an absolute minimum.  

We have the following:

Moschino Brown leather bag SS 13
I'm crazy for this bag.  It goes with everything and is perfect for both work and play! It's from the 'ss13' collection and already in the sale, so if you like it you can grab yourselves a bargain here. It's soft brown leather with a beautiful golden clasp that has a little key hidden in that brown tag on the handle.

Moschino Wallet SS13
I was on a spending spree when in Italy and fell in love with this nude leather Moschino wallet with iconic metal caligrapghy.  Unfortunately its sold out but Miu Miu do silimar ones which are also very lovely

Chanel Sunnies - 
I can't find them on the website, but this are the classic chanel style in tortoise shell.  Perfect for all occasions, though mine are a bit ruined by the sea! (Don't judge me!!)

Vaseiline
Bag essential - you never know when you are a friend as an emergency medical need for dry chapped lips!

Longchamp makeup bag
This is a very reduced version of my makeup bag, with just essentials that I use to top up my makeup or put it on when I've not had time in the morning

Oyster Card
I can't go anywhere without it!  I want a nice holder for it but I've  yet to find the perfect one

iphone 4
Battered and bruised but this beauty has served me well

Well! That ended up to be a bit of a comprehensive list, but I hope you like what's in my bag! I'd love to know what's in your bag??!

Let me know!
Kisses!!




1 comment:

  1. Great review, dear!

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

=