Wednesday 21 August 2013

London in the Sun - Caramel leather jacket & Kiko kiss balm


Hey Dolls, 

I don't know about you but I've been loving the beautiful weather we've been having this summer here in London.  So today I've dressed ready to spend the day down at Hyde Park (hence the flipflops!).

I've got on here one of my favorite lambskin leather jackets from Muubaa as its perfect for this summer weather with its copped length and delicious light caramel colour.  Perfect for taking of the edge off those summer breezes. I've matched the look with natural makeup but with a touch of my new Kiko kiss balm, see down below for more details!




I'm Wearing:
Muubaa Leather jacker SS12: similar here
H&M Long Top SS13: Available here
Jeans - Italian boutique: Similar here
Moschino Leather Bag SS13: Available here
GAP leather flipflops SS13: Available here
Check out my Kiki makeup down below!








Makeup: Today I tried out a brand new lip balm called kiss balm by Kiko in 04 Cherry.  I bought it because of its beautiful smell that is good enough to eat (it's also a bargain at £5.90).  Even though it looks bright pink, it just adds a subtle pink gloss to the lips that I just love.  It also leaves them feeling amazingly nourished too. Available here.





And that's it, my beauties.  I hope you've enjoyed!

Let me know what you think!
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. Lace dresses online

    ReplyDelete

=