Tuesday 27 August 2013

Review on Rapid White home teeth whietning

I'm not going to lie, I'm a fan of that Hollywood smile, and over the last few months or so, I've noticed my teeth looking not as white as they used to be when I was younger.

So I couldn't help but treat myself to an 'at home' whitening kit by Rapid White.  I had never used an at home kit, so I thought for £15.00 ( on offer at Boots), I would take the risk.



I couldn't bring myself to do before and after pictures because that is just too minging.  None of you poor souls deserve to see that.  But I will give you a review.

The negatives - it is really tricky to make the whitening tray as it starts off boiling and is hard to mould because it sets in a matter of minutes.  I had uneven trays, one with a hole in, and each tray with a longer left side than right side.  It says you can re-mould it, so I tried and just made everything worse.

The positives - this is probably the most important thing - my teeth GOT WHITER in just 2 weeks.  At the end of the day that's the most important thing right, that a home whitening kit gets your teeth whiter.  They're a good 3 or 4 shades whiter and with relatively little effort.  Once the hassle of forming the trays is done, you just need to put a cream in the tray and cover your teeth in the applicator fluid then pop the trays in your mouth 10 minutes.

So conclusion - whitening effect - 9/10, application 5/10
Would I purchase again? UNDOUBTEDLY YES!!!!!

Have you guys tried Rapid white or any other home whitening?  I am so impressed that with no pain and with little expense I got my teeth so much whiter in such a short space of time.  Perfect if you have a special event coming up!


2 comments:

  1. Love this post i am definitely going to try this out xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just bought this kit but i still have my braces on so i can't use it yet but i will definetely try it once they're off ^^ thanks for your review, I'm glad they actually worked because a lot of people seem to be disappointed in this

    ReplyDelete

=