Thursday 28 November 2013

Dazzle this Christmas with Dower & Hall's Rose Gold Jewellery

This Christmas' must have jewellery has to be rose gold.  It's the perfect match with that LBD as it will glam it up for Christmas and keep it bang on trend.  I've already purchased my LBD, it's a lace loose fitting dress by Biba and with its 3/4 sleeves there's the perfect excuse for a chunky rose gold accessories.

As you guys know my favourite British jewelery brand is Dower & Hall.  I've been obsessing over their rose gold accessories so I thought I would share it with you guys as they make the perfect gifts this Christmas and woulds make any LBD Dazzle this Christmas.

Rose Gold Double Cuff, Twinkle ring with rose quartz and heart shaped studs by D&H





















Because of the high neckline of the dress and 3.4 sleeves, the perfect statement piece would be an oversized Dower and Hall double Cuff (link).  This piece is definitely on my Christmas Wish List as it is so simple yet so glam at the same time.

To compliment the  double cuff, accessorize it with a matching rose gold ring.  I love the Dower and Hall Twinkle rinf (link) because of the detailing on the metal and the choice of coloured stones so you can accessorize your Christmas outfit perfectly.  As I'm crazy for nude colours this season rose quartz wowed me straight away, but there's a range of precious stones for you to pick and choose. For just £75.00 its an accessory that you can match with anything.

Last of all, these cute little rose gold heart shaped studs (link).  They finish off accessorizing the LBD perfectly and add that perfect finishing touch.  At £38.00 they would also make a great Christmas gift for any girl wanting a bit of festive dazzle!

So that's how I would add some dazzle to my LBD this Christmas! Hope you guys enjoyed and enjoy the Christmas season! x x x

1 comment:

=