Saturday 21 December 2013

The Vintage Cosmetic Company - False Eyelashes

 Hey Dolls!

I've had the pleasure of trying out a fairly new UK brand of false eyelashes by the Vintage Cosmetic Company.  They have beautifully packaged products in bright pastel colours and a fun sense of identity naming all their different styles of eyelashes with a different girls name, Betty, Connie, Gracie, Kitty and Nancy.

But, it's not just a pretty package, the lashes themselves are absolutely fabulous.




Me, wearing the Gracie pair of The Vintage Cosmetic Company lashes


The reason why I prefer The Vintage Cosmetic Company lashes (link) to other false lashes (*cough* eyelure) are for a couple of reasons.

1) I am in love with the various styles.  The choice of lashes is more natural and more flattering.  The various styles aim to accentuate your lashes rather than give you a ridiculous transvestite set of falsies.  As you can see in the picture of me above wearing 'Gracie' the look is delicate yet feminine.

2.)These are re-useable and after taking them off they look just as good as new whereas other brands become spidery and don't look half as good for the second application.

3.) The glue holds much better meaning that you have great looking lashes all night without them creeping off at the end of the night.

As you can see they also do tweezers and a few makeup brushes which I can't wait to try out as I was so impressed my the falsies.

All lashes are available from www.thevitagecosmeticcompany.co.uk or Boots and retail for £6.00.

*gifted lashes

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.
    high definition brows

    ReplyDelete

=