Wednesday 18 December 2013

What to buy HIM for Christmas from Bonobos

I have a fair few men to buy for at Christmas and this is totally out of my territory.  I have no problem at all buying for women - I just go to any beauty department and fill my basket with treasures for hair and beauty.  This trick doesn't work so well for guys, unfortunately.  Not that these places don't have grooming products for men, but the ones I know get by on just shower gel and a toothbrush.

But, I have discovered a beautiful website called Bonobos (link) which is dedicated to helping  women like me and you find the perfect gifts for the men in our lives.


I love things that you don't find on the high street.  Fashion should be individual and all of their items are beautifully made an unique.  I can't wait to get my hands on the Camden Tweed Jacket (link) which is perfect for keeping that guy in your life looking on trend in a style that both you and he appreciate!

Camden Tweed Jacket (link)

I think this would go beautifully with a cable knit sweater.  And if you're going for a cable knit it has to be comfortable.  This is why the perfect Christmas gift would be Bonobos' Italian Cashmere Monticello sweater  ( link).  I love the warm Camel shade which would match beautifully with the tweed jacket above.

The Monticello Cable knit jumper from Bonobos

There's so much to choose from  but I love this site's quality and originality  Make sure you pay them a visit if you're having troubles finding the perfect gift for that special someone as it really has blown me away with its choices this Christmas!

Find them here: www.bonobos.com

Fiocco Bianco xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

=