Saturday 28 December 2013

Best Benefit - Christmas Present

Hello Chicas!!!

I hope you all had a splendid Chirstmas!  I had a lovely time back in my home time with my family - and even though it was me who ended up cooking lots of the Christmas dinner, everybody seemed to enjoy it!

Below is what my darling sister got me - the best of benefit as she knows I'm a sucker for all things Bene!

It's pint sized versions of their number one products and though I've tried them all before I'm super excited to have this as their small enough to go in my handbag to carry everywhere with me!


It features:

1) Benefit POREfessional - I love this mattifying primer
2) They're real Mascara - fantastic separating mascara that comes out in the blackest of blacks
3) Hoola Bronzer - SO happy to have this as it's my number one personally as it has zero shimmer and comes out beautifully natural but gives a real sun kissed glow
3) Cheek stain - honestly - I hate this...nothing personal but I really hate all cheek stains as their come out unevenly and un naturally
4) Bo-ing concealer - perfect for under eyes and contouring, I didn't have this so mega pleased to see this one!
5)High Beam highlighter - LOVE this gives such a beautiful glow on the cheeks

On the whole , i love 5 of the 6 which isn't bad at all! So thankful to have received it as it is just full of goodies!

Did you ugys get anything nice this Christmas?? Let me know!!
xxxFiocco Bianco xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=