Friday 10 January 2014

OOTD with January SALE favourites

Hey Dolls!

Here is a quick OOTD which is a really simple look with denim and leather. It features some of my favourite items purchased during the January Sales and so should still be available to snap up!  My best buy has to be the Bertie Pasco leather ankle boots which I had been eyeing up for months which have been reduced from £115.00 to £69.00 at John Lewis (link here).


I think the leather Bertie ankle boots make this look
The OOTD features my brand new favorite leather ankle boots from Bertie (link) which come in a really soft black leather with simple side zip.  I matched it with leather jacket, ripped jeans and a really cute cream mixed Angora jumper from Fat Face.

Super comfy Fat Face jumper only £20 from £42.00

I wore it just for a casual day shopping round London as it is so comfortable and easy to wear.  The Bertie leather ankle boots are super comfortable and the jumper was perfect for the cold weather.








Clothing:
Fat face Jumper (link) 
Bertie Pasco Leather boots (link)
Guess Jeans (SS12)
Leather Bag Urban Outfitters (SS12)

Hope you like the look! Let me know what you think and enjoy the January sales too!

xxxx fiocco bianco xxxx

1 comment:

=