Tuesday 9 December 2014

Birchbox December 2014 CHRISTMAS

My December Birchbox just came through the door, and as always, I was so so so excited to open it up.  The suspense they create is incredible, as you never know what will be in your box!

So have a peek below at the goodies you can get in the December Birchbox:

December 2014 Birchbox

The goodies you get are so festive that I couldn't resist adding a few extra pieces of decoration!


 So.... in no particular order there is the following:

Eslor Firming Collagen Day cream (£50).

One of the best things about Birchbox is when you get a full sized whammy of a product like this and worth so much.  When you pay £10 for a Birchbox and get a product worth five times that, it is immediately clear how much it is worth getting one delivered.  I'm definitely excited to try out this cream



Next up, a full sized Models Own nail polish in sparkling purple (RRP £5).

Oh dear, I've had a bad run of getting unusable shades of nail polish.....I don't think there will ever be an outfit to compliment this.....but it was still nice to receive a full sized polish.

Electric Hair Hydrate Shampoo (RRP £17.500

OOOH...now this is a product I'm looking forward to using.  I've seen the brand before but not yet tried it.  I'm going away for a mini break to Glasgow this weekend...it will be the perfect chance to try it out....I will let you know!

 Eyeko fat eye stick (£8 RRP)

I'm not usually one to use chunky eyeliners, but I will definitely give it a shot.  I've seen this brand in SpaceNK and have been curious about it, so thanks to Birchbox I now have the chance to try it out.  I'm so relieved it's in a lovely useable charcoal shade!

Benefit High Beam

Wahoo! Finally, a Benefit product in Birchbox! I'm so happy as I have been waiting for a Benefit product and I know already I am in love with this one.  It is sample size but perfect for the on the go makeup bag!  So so happy with this one!!

English Laundry Perfume 

I saw this advertised in the last Birchbox and was thinking how nice it would have been to have received it....and here you are! It popped up in this months Birchbox!

It has a gorgeous floral scent that I will definitely wear!  Very nice addition to the box!

 Finally a Sophia Webster purse (£25.00) it feels a little flimsy to be worth so much.  But the design is cute and perfect for smaller handbags wear big wallets are cumbersome.  The pastel green and black and white leopard print are a fun design and a nice addition to the box.


On the whole, there are quite a few goodies to look forward to in this months December Birchbox! Lots of makeup pieces which I'm really happy about and 2 full sized products.

I am looking forward to receiving my next one already!

Fiocco xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=