Monday 8 December 2014

Christmas present for him and her - Herschel Supply Co. Backpack - Petrol

I know Christmas is the time for giving, but sometimes looking round the shops so much you see something for yourself too!

And that's just what happened, and I finished Christmas shopping with a stunning Herschel Supply co. backpack for myself in Petrol blue!  It's available from a number of stores, but this particular model and shade is available from Route One.





I absolutely love the red and white pinstripes which Herschel line their bags with.  It creates identity and really adds character to their bags.  The striped interior lining compliments the petrol blue perfectly and I was bowled over by this backpack as it looks just as it did online.

It fits beautifully and is the perfect casual bag for use everyday.  I'm already thinking of getting another one in a different shade for summer for taking down to the beach.


I think these backpacks make for fab Christmas gifts for him or for her.  I went for a slightly girly blue, but they are perfect for men too, especially if you get a dark shade, for example in grey or green.

They're not only practical but bang on trend, which was the main reason why I indulged myself.  This particular model costs £44.99 and is available from Route One. 

They've got tonnes of colour combinations available as well as lovely leather bottomed bags.

What do you think of it as a Christmas gift??

Fiocco xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

=