Wednesday 28 October 2015

Louboutin lusting!

Shoe post!

My friend over at ModestGlamAmor bought this gorgeous pair of Louboutin black sandals a while back.  I've not really stopped thinking of them and even have a picture of them on my laptop! I think every girl deserves a pair of 'wow' designer shoes...and as of yet I can't believe I haven't treated myself!

  I love how she went for an unusual and striking pair of shoes rather than the classic black or nude heels.  They are a complete fashion statement and immediately make an outfit 'pop' with the wow factor.

I don't think these specific ones are available... and I wouldn't copy with exactly the same pair any way...but there are a few others in a similar style which have caught my eye.


A more practical pair for winter is Lououtin's Louronda cross strap half bootie.  The shiny calf leather is polished to a smooth effect and the design itself is very practical.

I can see these Louranda booties going  with skinny jeans or a dress and I think would actually be a sensible purchase. (You can see me trying to justify £675 for a pair of boots!!) Imagine the OOTDs which could be created!?

Aren't they just to die for?? There's something really special about them and definitely would be perfect for the Christmas season.... I guess we'll wait and see!

Have you got a pair of Louboutin's....what type did you choose??

No comments:

Post a Comment

=