Tuesday 15 March 2016

Cute little outfit and cheap mascara - scandal eyes


Hey Lovely ladies, 

Sometimes a favourite highstreet mascara doesnt change.

I've been using Maybelline Scandal Eyes for two years now (obviously re-purchasing it!!) and it is a firm favourite for me that I use the whole time.  It is so black, plumping and volumising that the resutls are as good as the top brands - I would say very similar to Benefit Bad Gal Lash in consistency and blackness....if blackness is a real word.

This mascara is an absolute bargain at £6.99 - http://www.boots.com/en/Rimmel-Scandaleyes-Mascara_1238021/

 No excuse not to have this gem in your makeup bag.  Especially if you don't want to 'waste' your more expensive brands on every day use, but still want to have those Scandal Eyes! Haha - I thought the name was so tacky at the beginning, but the mascara actually does the job so well I will let it have that little name :)

Most of my followers are in the USA - so I am genuinely curious if you have Maybelline over there?  Or is it like cadbury dairy milk chocolate where you absolute expect it to be everywhere then it turns out it's just a UK thing.....

I wore it recently with this cute little outfit - a black Zara leather jacket, warehouse white shirt with gem collar and Zara jeans.  I'm also showing off my favourite Moschino clutch - so guilty for a bag binge! Pops!

The makeup is light with a good foundation and lashings of mascara - a fab look for going out for dinner

What do you think??

Big smoochies
Fiocco


OOTD and scandal eyes mascara by Maybelline


No comments:

Post a Comment

=