Wednesday 30 March 2016

Beach Walk OOTD


Hello lovelies

On this mini vacation to Italy I've gone to the gorgeous riverside town of Cattolica near San Marino.

Yesterday I went for a gorgeous beach walk along the pier of Cattolica, and the sky was looking stunning at sunset. I'd spent a great day walking through the town enjoying lots of shopping.  They have fantastic makeup stores there and I purchased a few Chanel & YSL lipsticks in dark shades of brown which I'll be featuring on the blog soon.  I can't tell if I love or hate them on me - they are all the craze now since Kylie Jenner's new lip kip range so had wanted to try it out for a while!

 It's still a bit chilly in the spring air, so had to wrap up warm for this beach front walk and so chose a  Zara leather coat,  Guess Jeans and H&M khaki shirt.  A really simple outfit which is perfect for casual and dining out.

There is nothing more relaxing than a riverfront walk to clear the mind and awaken the body.

Looking forward to being back in the UK tomorrow!

Fiocco xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment

=