Thursday 3 March 2016

Sun in Sorrento on the Amalfi coast

Sitting here in London in rainy March....I haven't stopped thinking of getting away this summer to a warmer, more beach perfect location!

Last year I managed to go on lots of sunny vacations, but my favourite was the Amalfi coast in Sorrento.

The crystal blue seas, the gorgeous sun, the natural rocky landscape and flowers everywhere is something which seems a long way away as I look at the gray Thames from my window!  The amazing pizza in Sorrento city centre with fresh local buffalo mozzarella, cherry tomatoes and basil on a thick tradition Naples style base was easily the best I have ever eaten.   And I have eaten a lot of Italian pizza!

If you make a trip down to the Amalfi coast be sure to rent a car so you can enjoy the hair pin turns all around the coast and stop of in beautiful little villages along the way.

I think I might have to make a trip back this summer!!

Clothes

Keeping the colours British I went for red white and blue!

I'm wearing int he below - Moschino red shorts, Topshop white crochet vest, blue under shirt  and Chanel sunnies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

=