Tuesday 4 March 2014

Burberry Scarf to Make an Outfit

Hello Ladies!

Sorry for the absence... I've been moving house over the last two weeks...absolute organizational nightmare.  But now I'm back and settled in so you'll see new backdrops for the pictures!

Today I'm going to show you a Burberry scarf that I've recently purchased...don't go getting any ideas, day in day out I live in the likes of Zara, but, just like having a nice bag, the same goes for accessories, be it a LV watch, a Prada clutch or whatever it is you have you eye on.

Burberry Ivory Check Silk Cashmere Scarf (here)
I decided on a Burberry scarf. I love real British brands and Burberry really represents that for me and I just love its iconic Burberry check.

I chose this ivory check silk cashmere scarf as not only is it deliciously soft and great for our awful British weather, but brightens up any outfit. It retails here at £250 but I will definitely get a lot of wear out of this beautiful accessory.  It just adds zing to a plain outfit like I've got on below.




I wore it with J Brand Black skinny jeans (this season), khaki shirt from H&M and Zara leather jacket (last season).  The scarf really brightens up the dark colour pallet which I'm used to and adds such much needed class :p !!










Sometimes its worth splashing out on the odd accessory as it really makes you feel special in an otherwise normal outfit.  I would recommend taking a look at Burberry's collection of scarves (here) as they have their iconic check in both the classic colour combinations or a little bit brighter in colours to suit your personality.

Lots of love,

Fiocco Bianco xxxx


1 comment:

=