Thursday 16 May 2013

Funked up nails


Hi there my little beauties!

Today I painted my nails a summery coral colour by OPI called "I mainely eat lobster". It's a great colour for summer, especially today as then sun tried to peak its way through here in London.


 I'm a diehard OPI fan, I love how it dries quickly and doesn't go streaky when you apply it.  But I've worn this colour so much recently that I decided it needed a revamp! I painted a coat of Maybelline's polka dot collection from the Color Show range on top which completely transformed them!



Because it's a clear varnish it looks best painted on a coloured base coat rather than on its own.  I convinced my friend to try it on one of her white talons and the results are completely different!



Have you guys ever tried a nail polish like thìs, what do you think of it!?




It's a clear varnish filled with thousands of little polkadot pieces which can be built up to increase the coverage.  I love what it did to my coral nails, what do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

=