Monday 20 May 2013

Bronze it up!

Putting on the right amount of makeup depending on the occasion is sometimes quite hard to gauge.  There's nothing worse than being too made up or too little. This weekend was a close friends birthday and she treated us all to a beautiful home cooked dinner.  I opted for a subtle gold and black smokey eyes with tonnes of bronzer to make it a bit more special





Below are some of my most used and most trusted makeup products.  These all make part of my fail-safe makeup bag and I carry with me wherever I go!  The bronzed effect was achieved through lightly applying the Nars bronzer all over with a large bush and then concentrating more under the cheekbones in order to acheive contouring.  The Benefit blush I then gently applied above this to lift the cheekbones and add a glow.

Face makeup - applied in this order
Eye Makeup

  • Clarins barocco trio (my favorite smokey pallet in the world, discontinued)
  • DiorShow Blackout
  • Chanel kohl crayon in peche cuivre


Clothes: Zara biker jacket, Miss Selfridges jewelled shirt




1 comment:

=