Wednesday 15 May 2013

To Venice with Love

I recently went away to Venice for a day trip.  Though I used to live in Italy, and have travelled around most of it, this was my first time there.  I think it has also become my favorite city in the world. There is so much history in the walls, and it looks like nobody had touched it for hundreds of years.

To get to Venice from mainland Italy you have to get the ferry as there are no direct roads into the city.  Going on it made me feel like I was in the film The Tourist with Johnny Depp!  It was a beautiful day but still a bit windy on the ferry so I made sure I took with me my favorite fitted biker jacket by Muubaa. This seasons version can be found here.








Cream Jacket: Muubaa
Blue top with bow detailing: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Topshop






When I left in the early evening there was a beautiful sunset bathing the city in a gorgeous blue and purple light. Have you guys ever been, what did you think of it!?





No comments:

Post a Comment

=