Thursday 3 October 2013

Classic Brit Awards OOTD

Hello Honeys!

Hope you're well and are having a beautiful week!

I had the pleasure to receive VIP tickets for the Classic Brit Awards last night.  I'm not going to lie, I was a little apprehensive as it's not like I know a whole lot about classical music, but oh my gosh was last night incredible! (I think its going to be shown on ITV Saturday at 10.20pm if you fancy seeing it).




There was Lang Lang - the amazing Chinese pianist who opened the Chinese Olympic Ceremony, Nicola Benedetti - simply gorgeous, and the star of the evening - Hans Zimmer aka the guy who wrote the sound tracks to over 150 films including The Lion King, Pirates of the Caribbean,  The Dark Night Rises, Inception & Sherlock Holmes.  It was so incredible I really would recommend it to anyone!







Clothes
I wore my favorite lace LBD from H&M, black zara leather jacket and a Moschino brown leather bag.  I left my hair in natural waves and kep my makeup light and sparkly.




It was such a beautiful evening and the Classic Brit Awards are definitely something I'd like to see again.  Oh - and Myleene Klasse's dress was just WOW.

Have you guys ever been?  Or are you gonna watch it ??

Fiocco Bianco xxx


1 comment:

  1. Great outfit, love the dress and it looks amazing on you!:)
    I´ve never been in Classic Brit Awards.

    xx
    http://sunstreetmonidesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

=